Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Oprah might be coming my way :)

From ABC News...

As soon as Oprah Winfrey endorsed Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., for president, the buzz began about her potential to sway an election.

In an exclusive interview with ABC News’ Diane Sawyer, the media mogul seemed to downplay the power behind her seal of approval, saying that just because she is supporting Obama doesn’t mean she is against any other candidate.

“I’ve always said this, that my being in support of Barack Obama is not my being against Hillary Clinton or anybody else,” Winfrey said. “It’s just that for this moment in time, this is what I know I am supposed to be doing. I feel compelled to do this. So my vote for is not a vote against anybody. It’s just a vote for.”

Winfrey said she hasn’t talked to Clinton since her Obama endorsement, but she left open the possibility of changing her mind down the road.

“Well obviously, Obama’s great because I’m believing that the person that I’m speaking up for is gonna take it all the way,” Winfrey said. “And then if that doesn’t happen, I might readjust my thinking.”

Hillary '08!!!