Sunday, December 16, 2007

Let's get down to it


I feel like the G-Funk hasn't been keepin track with his blog since returning to Tennessee...so let's do the damn thang!


Some good ol' quotes from Fascists during this campaign, courtesy of CNN...


Former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney on abortion: "I never said I was pro-choice, but my position was effectively pro-choice. I changed my position. And I get tired of people that are holier-than-thou because they've been pro-life longer than I have. But I'm proud of the fact."

Rudy Giuliani on why his mistress Judith Nathan needed police protection: "These were all based upon threat assessments made by the New York City Police Department ... of what was necessary to protect her life, my life, other people's lives. Every single thing done here was done based upon the assessment of someone else that this was necessary." The problem, according to the New York Daily News, is that Nathan was protected by taxpayers months before the affair was revealed in May 2000.

Fred Thompson seeking some love: "Can I have a round of applause?" That remark, according to the New York Times drew a "rustle of clapping and some laughter." The sad thing is that this remark in October has been the highlight of the Tennessee Republican's moribund campaign.

President Bush on Iran's non-existent nuclear threat: "I've told people that if you're interested in avoiding World War III, it seems like you ought to be interested in preventing them (Iran) from having the knowledge necessary to make a nuclear weapon." That was October 18. In December, the Administration said intelligence showed that Iran had quit its nuclear program in 2003.


Blah, blah, blah...oops.