Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Annie = pathetic, plus more McCarthyism


Annie, back to defending McCarthy. Normally I wouldn't bother posting about it because who the hell cares, but I found her opener was a little interesting...


The October 2007 Vanity Fair had a long, gaseous article explaining how the pro-Bush bias of the mainstream media cost Al Gore the 2000 presidential election. (For you kids out there too young to remember, Al Gore is a vaguely gay, morbidly obese former Clinton administration official who raised campaign cash from Buddhist monks and claimed he invented the Internet.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For those of you who didn't know, Annie (get-your-gun) Coulter is a tranny. Really, her adam's apple is bigger than mine...and I've been told I look like I have a baby stuck in my throat. PS...I've seen this picture of Annie many times before, but I still wonder...why is she dressed like a whore on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial?