Monday, November 12, 2007

Recent Blackburn votes...don't ask me

Despite my ardent support for Harold Ford in last year's election, I must say Bob Corker hasn't angered me *too* much with his voting record, and I still have some respect for Sen. Alexander due to his environmental record.

Buuuuuut, once again.......WHY, MARSHA?!!!

The House voted on Tuesday to override President Bush's veto of the Water Resources Development Act.
Rep. Marsha Blackburn voted NO

The House passed this bill that would bar employers with 15 or more employees from discriminating against potential workers based on their real or supposed sexual orientation.
Rep. Marsha Blackburn voted NO

With this vote the House sent the appropriations bill funding the Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education to the President’s desk.
Rep. Marsha Blackburn voted NO

The House passed this bill to provide tax relief for the 2007 filing year.
Rep. Marsha Blackburn voted NO

Bleeeeeehhhh.