Wednesday, November 28, 2007

2 FYIs...


Annie's editorial this week - I don't know if you can even call it an editorial. No news there (except that her work of fiction is now at #27 on the NYT Best Sellers list).


Back to the Fascist debate.....apparently we should stay in Iraq for decades. Again, Ron Paul is the only one with balls.


I think I can almost guarantee none of these guys have actually been FRIENDS with an Iraqi. I'll just put my 2 cents in...after talking with an Iraqi woman for hours while I was studying abroad in Norway, I learned that "Americans could never understand the pain that has been inflicted upon us." PS. This was 2003, not 2001.
-----------OK...enough...almost every commercial has been about coal. And BIG surprise...Coors. Pro-fascism like I've always said. Budweiser all the way, baby!