Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Wicked Marsha of the North + Williamson GOP fun


Awesome blog... I wish I could say my Marsha criticism matched... http://dumpbachmann.blogspot.com/

---
Anywho, here's the latest hilariousness from the racist Williamson TNGOP...


Outrage Over Gibson's Interview

09-12-08...This week, ABC's Charles Gibson held the first post-nomination interview with Governor Sarah Palin. Staring condescendingly over his granny glasses, Gibson asked her to give her opinion of the "Bush doctrine", knowing full well that there have been 6-8 separate issues variously described as the "Bush doctrine." Gov. Palin responded with grace, intelligence, and an elaborate knowledge of foreign affairs. Gibson looked like he was wearing lipstick.

Chairman Grindstaff looks like one smooth dude, huh? He doesn't strike me as a guy who has room to make jokes about "granny glasses." Trust me, I've seen pictures of some loyal WCRP members. Makes sense why Blackburn is their pride and joy.