Tuesday, October 21, 2008

FASCISM REVEALED!!! Example: Rep. Robin Hayes of North Carolina

Congressman Hayes (NC-08)... another Repub at the forefront of the pathetic mess...



I know this clip has been on the blogs for a minute, but I don't think I've ever heard a more articulate explanation of liberals from a right-winger. He must be ejukated.

You might recall some of the following from a poll I had on this blog, but, as a refresher, here are some of the groups Republicans hate:

Blacks, Hispanics, Catholics, Jews, Buddhists, Northerners, gays, Chinese, Japanese, dirty knees, Europeans, Chechens, Tibetans, Pacific Islanders, Eskimos, orphans, homeless people, actors, agnostics, aborigines, Native-Americans, Sikhs, Indians-of-any-kind, scientists, journalists, drag queens, mermaids, hula dancers, sexy beasts, musicians, PhDs, trekkies, and 99% of other peaceful groups of the world.

Some of the groups Republicans love?:

Themselves, whores.

...have I forgotten any?