Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I mean, who wouldn't relish being called "the worst person in the world"?

I'm assuming Congressman Blackburn is used to it...

2/15/10 - Game On Again!!
Marsha Blackburn

I think it is almost a badge of honor to be awarded "the worst person in the world" according to ultra liberal Keith Olbermann. Although, sometimes it is difficult to follow his rant, he apparently objected to my suggestion to the President that younger people should be permitted to privatize their Social Security accounts.

Mr. Olbermann doesn't seem to have much confidence in the ability of young people to manage their own money. I do. I know that young Americans are paying attention to what is going on in our country, and that they don't like it anymore than I do. They know that if this Administration continues its tax and spend policies, they will be forced to pay the bills. They also know that unless the Obama Administration does something to correct Social Security it won't be there for them.

Of course, Mr. Olbermann rarely gets anything right in his rants on MSNBC. Perhaps that’s why very few people bother to tune in. Mr. Olbermann is so busy attacking conservatives and trying to defend his liberal friends in the Obama Administration that he evidently can't be bothered doing any research. Even a google search would help Mr. Olbermann.

When extreme left wingers like Mr. Olbermann make conservatives like me their target, I can't help but think that I must be doing something right.

---
One important note, Congressman: young people don't support you!!!! A Google search might shed some light on that fact, too!