Thursday, February 5, 2009

You're invited (to give Congressman Marsha your money)!!!


Some background info from Rep. Blackburn...

I am honored to be a U.S. Congressman. I wake up every day thankful for the opportunity to serve. I want to continue to be your voice in Washington for our conservative values.

In this environment, I intend to work with the new administration when I can, not give up my conservative principles and represent the views of the people in the 7th District.

Our campaign office is open as our staff prepares for another election cycle. I need your help! We must raise money early to prepare for another opponent(s). I know I will always be a target because of being an outspoken conservative.

I appreciate having your support in our re-election effort. It is an honor to serve in Congress, to represent you and our conservative agenda.

We love who?