Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tennessee Republicans are idiots (Example #102897614)


I'm assuming anyone who reads this blog has watched the news at least ONCE in the past 8 years. Therefore, I'm not going to explain why these quotes from the Tennessean about Bush's legacy are insanely hilarious...


Tennessee GOP Chairwoman Robin Smith:

"I believe George Bush on the whole based his decisions on his convictions, not convenience."

"He's not eloquent, but most of the time people who are eloquent tend to have a level of education and polish but that does not indicate the depth of their intellect. He is a man of intellect."


Former TN Sen. Howard Baker:

"I think he has very good relations with foreign leaders."


Rep. Marsha Blackburn (TN-07):

"I think he will be remembered for the tax cuts, which did a lot of good for people and for small-business development, and I think he will be remembered for wise choices in Supreme Court justices."